Friday, July 8, 2016

Coming Attraction: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

I am trying very hard to come up with a menu that centers around Indiana Jones. I know it’s not a *Disney* movie, but Disney owns the merchandising rights, and Indy is in the Disneyland Park as a dark ride that’s actually a lot of fun (for those only familiar with Walt Disney World, it’s the same ride as Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom, except Indy themed). It’s located in Adventureland, so I’m debating whether or not to just find Adventureland menus and try to copy some of their dishes. But dad wants Monkey Brains for dessert (see Temple of Doom if you don’t get the reference).

I know I still need to type up the recipes from the last themed dinner menu, I had to house sit so I didn’t have access to the cookbooks. I forgot to pack them. I should have as I didn’t have internet to hook into with my computer so it would have given me something to do! Oh well, I’ll get to working on it probably this weekend. If I get everything else done that I have on the books to do. Several photo shoots plus a wedding still need finishing after all.


I believe the movie we will watch is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I think it’d be the one we’d all enjoy most. Hopefully we’ll get to eat and watch this time considering last time it went astray. Here’s hoping. Dinner will be July 16. Post to come soon after.

Have some ideas for an Indy themed dinner? Share them in the comments! I want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment